Our career Expo is a capacity building event with a difference, designed to reduce the growing unemployment rate in Nigeria by connecting employable talents to prospective employers.
The 2018 edition is set to hold on Friday, 16th March, 2018 between the hours of 9AM -5PM at the Muson Centre – Onikan, Lagos State, with expected footfall of over two thousand (2,000) participants comprising job seekers and key industry players.
Career Expo is an initiative of Ascentech services Limited and is set to be an annual symposium on Human capacity development for employees seeking new opportunities across the junior, middle and senior management levels.
Our Career Expo will comprise the widest range of exhibitors of any Career- focused Expo in Nigeria, consisting of private, International, governmental, non-governmental, and bilateral organizations.
-Meet with Over 2000 participants, 50 companies, 20 speakers
– Meet with potential employers in an informal setting
– Opportunity to learn more about potential employers and the opportunities available
– Networking opportunity with prospective employers
– Discover several resources to improve your chances of landing the job you truly desire
– Customised Sessions with key industry players
– On-site interviews
– Industry Exposure
– Live Sessions on writing CVs based on employer specification
Visited 34 times, 1 Visit today